Eyelash Extension Training Southampton, Hampshire – Winter Discount!
Kelly’s Perfect Lashes is a professional, home beauty salon in the heart of Southampton offering a range of beauty treatments including:
- Eyelash Extensions (Express Lashes, LVL, Individual Lash Extensions)
- Gel Nails
Kelly Singh is a fully qualified Beauty Therapist and is please to have extended her service offering and is keen to give back to the beauty industry by training those who are keen to do eyelash extensions.
For the months of November and December Kelly will be running the eyelash extension training course at a discounted rate.
The normal price is £350 but I will be offering the training for £299 the full kit to the value of £150 is included.
If you’re interested then please either fill out the form on my website under training by clicking here
Feel free to give me a call on 07557 685627.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kelly’s Perfect Lashes Training School is a Guild member working in conjunction with the GTI (Guild Training International) and based in Southampton, Hampshire.
Guild Training International is the training arm of the guild of beauty therapists. All courses are accredited and certified to enable you to get liability insurance which can also be obtained through The Guild.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE COURSE:
- No previous experience required however a lash and brow course would prove advantageous.
- Kelly’s Perfect Lashes also provides a Lash and Brow course which is available separately or both courses can be completed as a package.
- You will need access to a computer and the internet as well as having your own email account. This is so you can complete your online theory prior to the practical.
- A minimum 4 Case Studies – In order to successfully complete this course you will need to complete a minimum of 4 Case Studies. A Case Study is a volunteer model who you have successfully completed a full set of individual eyelash extensions on.
- Patch Testing – You and anyone you will be training on will be required to be patch tested. You will be advised of this prior to your practical day.