Eyelash Extension Care & Useful Tips
I have worked as a Beauty Therapist in Southampton since 2010. I have gained a fair amount of experience and knowledge particularly when it comes to Eyelash Extension Care. Please read below for my top tips for your eyelash extensions.
Top tips for keeping your new eyelash extensions in the best possible condition:
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Brush your eyelashes only when necessary usually when they look untidy.
- Purchase the glaze, this will keep them in place and give them a nice glossy finish.
- Purchase the serum so your own eyelashes are getting the condition they need as after all it is still hair and you wouldn’t colour your hair without conditioning it. Eyelashes are no different and still need to be taken care of especially if you are having regular treatments to them.
- Once you have the serum and glaze to look after your lashes it will last a very long time and you are fully equipped to have well groomed lashes at all times.